Is it safe to smoke in a small, home boiler room?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by TheSpeedyRaccoon, Jan 31, 2018.

1. I still live with my ultra religious parents and they’ve found my weed (10g) and tossed it and most everything else. I still got a few g’s hidden but I don’t want to smoke in my room cause I know they’d smell it, I was thinking about going to the boiler room down the hall and taking a few hits, putting a wet towel underneath the door. Is this safe? Thoughts ?

2. Rule of thumb never disobey parent guidelines, just a bad idea. If anything open a door and smoke in the doorway, blow it outside. Then spray and clean up. But anytime your inside a room your risking it

• Like Like x 3
  3. It’s their home and their rules. They don’t want weed smoked in their house and they are certainly within their rights to do so.

Go outside and find a nice quiet spot. If it’s terribly cold out just remind yourself how funny the story of those experiences will be and suck it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not only that but getting baked out in the cold - and then coming inside to the warmth is a whole
    New feeling of being high

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grow a pair

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roll a joint go for a walk smoke the bitch? Then go to store buy munchies and go home
    I did it nightly for 3-4 years when I lived with parents. If you have a dog then it’s super easy way out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum