Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to ski whilst stoned on edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I have a skiing trip soon with about 25 other people, it's basically I'm doing my A-levels and I'm going with whoever else in my school has booked it, so that's anyone from age 11-18 haha, and some teachers...one of which I'd say 99% chance they smoked haha :D

But I *might* take some cannacupcakes, and if I do in the mornings, is it safe to go skiing or is there a possibility I might just do nothing? I've never skiid before haha...
    Thanks

2. no ur gonna die.

learn to ski first.

3. Can't really learn before February >.>

4. Why not? I go to work high and drive high all the time. I've snowboarded too, but not high. I'm sure you'll be fine but you'll be busting your butt the first hour or so... which will prolly kill your high haha

5. depends what you ski, but itll be the most fun youve ever had in your life.

whenever i lap park, if im high it feels like im floating on the snow, throw a flatspin or something like that and you just feel amazing, like you cant be defeated. you wont regret it, youll probably want to do it again and again and then youll get addicted to skiing then youll become a member of newschoolers.com instead of this site

6. Went snowboarding yesterday. Brought a joint and sparked up on the lift. I've been snowboarding for about 10 years and recently started smoking mid session. It's definitely a great time but if it's your first time skiing I wouldn't suggest learning while stoned.

7. i woudln't advice in on your first day or two. it doesn't take long to learn (for most people) so after you get it down a bit, maybe then you could try.

skiing and smoking is one of my favorite things to do.

8. stoned snowboarding is awesome. just stick with the greens-blues.

9. I've snowboarded high many times but not off edibles. I assume it wouldn't be too bad

10. I hit y vale in the lodge then hit the trails two weeks ago. It was hella chill, a little scaryat first but going fast was actually more fun. Edibles.. Def worse than vaping, risk of being couch locked. But I'd say go for it.