Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to order a piece onlin in the US?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WeeedMan, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Was looking at new pieces online for myself. Was just wondering if it is safe to order one to your home address or can you get in trouble for marijuana paraphinelia(sp?). Just curious, thx

2. Alot of people do it and have no problems...

If it was to get stopped by customs or what ever, Then you may get a note that someone is trying to send you something illegal!

3. Grasscity says it's okay

4. No worries. I've ordered several times.

It is all right. :)

Peace

5. Its fine. Remember, as far as the law is concerned, the pieces are used to smoke tobacco.;)

6. I've encountered no problem heres. :)

7. Well I remember reading someones post saying they got a package from GC, but instead of their piece they got a paper saying their stuff was seized by customs.

8. I live in the US, ordered a piece from GrassCity to my PO Box. No problems at all.

YMMV @_@

9. why would customs stop it?, bongs are used to smoke tobacco .... We stoners just happen to use it is all ...