Is it safe to mix tramadol with zolpidem (ambium)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Super Greens, May 21, 2009.

1. #1 Super Greens, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Got 200 mg of tramadol and 10 mg of Ambien. Is it safe to take em both together?

EDIT: Sorry for the spelling mistake in the title!

2. It's Ambien, and I've done it. Why can't you?

3. You have mixed the two?? IDK, thats why I am asking if its safe..

4. I have a standing prescription for both, you're fine. I've taken them both at the same time. You will be fine. If you're still frightened go to WebMD and check that shit out.

Say zolpidem out loud though. It's a fucking fantastic word.:p

5. Alright lol thanks for the help ;).

6. On another note... does it sound like a good, fun combo?? Done Ambien once way back in the day and I have never done Tramadol

7. See, I've never done tramadol to get high, it was only for like medicating purposes, neither was the ambien, but that ambien does fuck you up regardless of what you're using it for. Haha. If you have yourself a girlfriend you should get her to take some. It lowered my inhibitions and I did some things with my boyfriend I don't remember doing the next day. I, also, never would have done these things without taking this ambien.... haha!

Have fun! Be safe!:D

8. Haha,, I will keep that in mind:p Thank you for helping me out haha +rep. Have a good day.

9. You'll be fine :D

Tramadol is an opiod, and it's good times. Just be careful not to get hooked on the Tram. Withdrawl is a bitch, and definitely not worth what you get out of it....I know :(

10. Research before saying nothing can happen.

Here dude,Drug Interactions

11. Wow, cool web site! Thanks man :cool: