Is it safe to leave tent door slightly open to maybe use some of that light to brighten room?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james.wolverine97, Jan 14, 2015.

1. #1 james.wolverine97, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    So can I open it slightly it's in my bedroom, 400w hps so why not use some light and not have 2 lights on? will it work or it's no advisable because of the smell etc.. ? it's right next to window btw behind my blinds.

2. <sup>sure, when its day time for the girls, u can share the light. u don't want to interrupt their dark tho</sup>

3. of course in flower odor may be a problem ya don't want to share. I leave mine ajar in veg now and then. not in flower

4. During lights on there is no reason you can't leave the door open. It just gives the girls more fresh air. Thats a good thing.

5. if the main room is kept clean you are doing good. you just increase the chance of insect invasions or some mold spore menace taking advantage of your open society.

6. I wont have insect issues here, especially in flat. AND WTF I'M HIGH? i spelt open upon wtf