Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to keep a bong in my dorm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I never plan on smoking out of it there but if I clean it out(what should I use?) after everytime I smoke would I be good?

2. Yeah, you'll be fine. I live in a chem-free dorm and I keep my bowl in here without any problems.

3. u'll be straight

4. lmao a bowl and a bong are two very different beasts my friend. That's like saying "Yeah, your 300 lbs rottweiler won't be noticed. I have a mouse in my dorm!" One takes a bit more work to keep smoke in the room than the other.

5. Depends where you hide it

and who enters your area

6. Just get a lamp shade for the top and keep it on your desk.

7. Or just put water and flowers in it, make it a vase:smoke:

8. No, not really.

And hes worried about smell from resin not actually smoking in the dorm. In which case they arent going to be very different.

9. If you read his post he said he isn't planning on using said bong in his dorm. It's just for storage.

EDIT: I was ninja'd.

10. Make sure to hide it well and don't give them reasons to search your dorm for anything.

11. Just hide it in a suitcase in a closet. Don't tell you roommates about it either, unless they smoke with you.

12. As long as you keep it out of plain sight you'll be fine. If for some reason you get caught smoking in your room hide the bong and tell them you were smoking something else (like a joint or bowl if you have one) so you wont have to give up the bong.

I had friends with bongs who smoked in their rooms everyday and it was fine, but then again every school is different.