Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to hotbox a plastic bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteka6, Nov 21, 2011.

1. OP didn't your parents or guardian or whatever tell you not to put plastic over your head when you were little?

Jesus.... It amazes me that some people know how to breathe. Seriously, Jesus fucking Christ.

2. Well yeah but that was when I was a little kid. They didn't want me to accidentally swallow it. My mom said it would have given me diarrhea.

3. It really did work guys. I'm serious.

4. Sh*t lol im laughin and giggling all over my school campus cuz of this thread and responses

5. haha you didn't help your cause OP by posting a pic with your head in a twelve pack box AND batman underwear that only a twelve year old would be caught wearing. Seriously man, just smoke and stop this nonsense. But if you must continue with this pursuit of a hotbox, please, stop posting about it and keep it to yourself.

6. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this thread is awesome!

yes,put a plastic bag over your head and hotbox it. sit there with it on for 10 minutes, you'll be sooo baked you'll feel dead!

7. what more or less everyone is trying to say is, NO dont do this u fucking cretin

8. yeah man sure thing

everyone in this thread is a n00000b.

we all know very well that putting plastic bags over your head is a great idea

it's a fun game for babies too!

9. Hey, whoa!
    You did not just diss Batman underwear.

10. ive put a fish bowl over my head lmao some smoke escapes from the bottom but its still pretty sick, love a personal hotbox

11. use the biggest garbage bag you can find. should have enough air in there to at least work for a little while. fire up a joint, sit in a chair, and throw that bitch over ya

12. You could probably blow your smoke into the plastic bag and then inhale and exhale into it a few times. I'm sure that would get you higher.. not sure from oxygen deprivation or from more exposure to THC

13. We closed up my homie Truth in a plastic tub once (like a big snap shut box) we put a tube in and blew a few bong hits in, but then he lit up a blunt inside and hotboxes it..

Tight fit but it was hilarious, cuz he had a blunt and a psp and u could see the glow of the psp, and occasional coughing...

14. no not only no but hell no.. don't do that its incredibly stupid

15. ........

Attached Files:

• nig.jpg
      nig.jpg
      File size:
      40.9 KB
      Views:
  16. ...your dumb. If your bent on reusing smoke and using a plastic bag, then take your hit and exhale into the bag, and hit the bag. But if you can't just take another hit, you shouldn't be smoking

17. Try smoking a blunt during a bath and tossing your laptop in the water. You get pretty fried IMO.

18. But then the blunt will get wet.

19. No man. You will probably end up dead with your eyes protruding out of your skull.