Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to hotbox a plastic bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteka6, Nov 21, 2011.

1. You never know, what if he believes you?

2. Get a big Rubbermaid tote and have your friends close the lid and sit on it, that should work

3. just smoke the bong

4. [​IMG]

Meh, close enough.

5. I believe the child does not own a blanket and a mobile phone for light.

6. I tried the twelve pack instead. I took a picture and accidentally labeled the file as 'save as' too cause I was high.

I definitely felt higher too. I think it worked pretty well. :hello:

Attached Files:

7. jesus you people are fucking retarded

8. [quote name='"JuicyStarburst"']Dude.... Lol....

"Tonight: Stoner found dead in apartment. Suicide suspected, because of plastic bag tied around his head. More at 6, stay tuned"[/quote]

"Hello, welcome to the 6 o'clock news. Today it has been proven that marijuana causes suicidal thoughts and actions. Now for the weather with Ollie Williams.."

9. [quote name='"whiteka6"']I tried the twelve pack instead. I took a picture and accidentally labeled the file as 'save as' too cause I was high.

I definitely felt higher too. I think it worked pretty well. :hello:[/quote]

Nice undies(;

10. I bought them at Target.

11. Why can't you just smoke and be happy, without your horrible hotbox fetish?

12. These are the types of questions that I don't care how stupid, I'm just glad they asked them before attempting it.

13. Trying this now... Can't fucking wait!

14. Post results.

15. Havnt u ever hers to not put I bag over ur head cuz u will suffocate

16. I bet it's not even as bad as half of you make it out to be. It's smoke, it isn't hot enough to burn a thing.

17. If you had any brains you'd know that your lungs would quickly withdraw all the air in the bag even before you've fully inhaled so you won't be able to exhale/inhale probably and will most likely end up killing yourself.

18. I do have brains. It worked smart guy.

19. i like the fucking batman underwear.

20. I am the night.