Is it safe to grow in a city?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sleek821, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Sup blades!!! Im planning out my first grow and doing all my home work with books and researching threads on here. My only question is I live in a city and was wondering if thats too risky to grow in. I live around a ton of college kids parties goin on all the time. It will be a house im renting wwith a friend. We plan on getting a carbon filter. I was just wondering if we had a high energy bill or stench. Thats all. Thanks:wave:

2. It would depend on your setup that you wish to have, you can grow pretty much anywhere hell i grew in a tiny town right next to the police station for years until i recently moved. Make sure this buddy you have plans with is somebody you can trust and i do mean TRUST, the last thing you need is to find yourself in some deep stuff because you trusted somebody you thought was loyal to you. But as long as it is in a house and your buddy is ok i see no problems in the future. :)

3. Yeah, we our grow parttners. Putting our money together to get a nice setup. The other problem is too is we want it to be a party house

4. IMO I wouldn't trust growing there and making it a party house. All's it takes is one wrong person to find out what your doing and your opening yourself up to all kinds of possible problems. More than likely they would end up telling someone and on and on. That could lead to break ins and possibly a bust if it got to the wrong person.

Also make sure your buddy keeps it to himself. Obviously you know him better than we do. But there can be great temptation to show off what you got to friends especially if they are looking nice with nice fat buds. The less people know about what your doing the better and safer you are. You can never be too careful.

5. Im only afraid of stench and thermal imaging. We have a choice of a party house or grow. Its a 2 story house...We really want to do both. We want to make a fake wall which is a grow room. We are still brain storming. We are fixing up the place; floors, walls, rooms, trim, etc. We plan on making a nice room, i cant wait.

6. Yea i would cancel the idea automatically stupid stuff happens at parties like tearing shit up getting too loud HAVING THE LAW ENFORCEMENT CALLED OUT because of complaints and such either have a grow house or party house has to be one though.

7. I know which one!!:bongin:

8. lol i trust you will make the right choice :)

9. I thought of DJing on the weekends for more cash flow. More like go to their crib and party lol

10. mmmm i dj what kind of music do you focus on? Yea man just grow and always have a constant party at other peoples house, you dont want people trashing your place anyway. :)

11. Dubstep. Im learning to mix

12. ah my friend mixes dubstep me im more trance/dance music but thats awesome bro how long you been at it?

13. Not that long. I dont have the gear yet. But i have the program on my computer. Ive been discovering alot of good music lately. I have a playlist set up im going to play.

14. Just so you know it's ok it may take a little bit to get all the gear together. Everything is so expensive. lol

15. then don't grow

16. Use cfls, or a low wattage hps light, they wont be able to tell with camera imaging, i wouldnt do it if its a party house, enless you have in your room locked up and safe

17. Theres a perfect room their too. A bedroom that you have to walk threw to get to the next one. We know who is going to be sleeping in that room!!!:smoking::hello:

18. Bad idea, it only takes one underage drinker for the police to have probable cause to come in and shut you down.

19. I think so too. I value my freedom much more than taking a chance like that. But to each their own. If he thinks it will be ok then I wish him the best of luck.