Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to eat my hard boiled weed eggs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan321123, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I boiled my bowl and some eggs at the same time. Would it be safe to eat these eggs? They got me high last time I did it. I was just wondering if it was safe.

2. This doesn't even make sense. Either you've huffed too much Febreeze in your days or you're an old amnesiac with an AARP that can't remember what a valid question is.

GTFO of GrassCity.

3. Slowpoke is dressed to impress, your story however does not impress me. So the thc was absorbed through the shell... come'on now.:rolleyes:

4. 100% safe. Probably tasted pretty shitty though.

5. Sooo.....does anybody actually know?

6. The protein in the weed-eggs would make your lungs stronger.
    [​IMG]

7. If you did it already without getting sick why ask? And I could be wrong but doesn't shell=shield anyways?
    But yes I would say safe, I don't see anything not safe about it.

8. Well I don't want to use anything thats too bad for my body. I'm kind of a health freak

9. [quote name='"dylan321123"']Well I don't want to use anything thats too bad for my body. I'm kind of a health freak[/quote]

What did you even do? You.... were hardboiling eggs and thought....."i'd better throw some weed in there"?

10. bad troll is bad

0/10

11. Well I was multi-tasking one day......

12. [quote name='"dylan321123"']

Well I was multi-tasking one day......[/quote]

What task required you putting cannibas in boiling water?! Really, I want to know

13. Yeah bro, it's safe. You have to eat it with the shell and everything to get full effect though.

14. I like turtles!

15. My penis is larger than the original posters.
    Just throwin' that out there.

16. My post is larger than the original penis.
    Just throwin' that out there.