Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to eat a lot of cannbutter when parents sleeps right next room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SherlockStones, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Ok I've made a decent batch of cannbutter and will be munching it tonight with some crackers. Its my third experience with edibles though Ive been smoking for a year. Each time I had them , Ive had extremely stoney high. :p I want to know how safe is it to eat like a very high amount of cannbutter as Im planning to do just that. Only thing Im worried about my parents waking up listening to my hysterical laughter or something else. Will I still be in control if Im messed up on canna ?

2. If you are old enough to use weed, you should be old enough to discipline yourself to be quiet when you need to be.

3. Don't agree with goffman.  Made up shit.  First may I say why nighttime dude!  All my friends do that and I hold mine till the next morning to not get an hour or two from the six hour high and than fall asleep because it is so late.  Really makes no sense to me but I assume you also can't be fucked during your day encounters.

Anywho, it depends on you brother. I would never have a problem by myself.  I would eat it, than if you feel asif you cant control yourself just sit and enjoy the effects. Meditate a bit. Assuming its TV or something making you laugh. 

4. I always get high at night and here is why.

Your parents shouldnt need to come in, meaning you should be able to enjoy it.

Also, since it is dark, your eyes wont be a factor unless u walk around an turn lights on. So no eye drops needed.

But as the person above me said, i wouldnt waste a 3-5/6 hour high like that. How are you gonna get any sleep lol