Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it safe to drink bong water?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rxy, Mar 15, 2010.

1. sometime when I hit my small bong I get a mouthful of water and swallow it I like the taste is it safe to drink it?

2. I would'nt think so dude..If it's been sitting in your piece for a while there is probably bacteria in it, not good. I dont think posting 3 threads is helpful either, haha.

But yeah, I wouldnt drink it:confused:

If you must, boil it first. LMAO

3. well its water n the ocean has a grip of nasty's in it, but it wont hurt none but its gross. Dont drink it when u hit ur bong man, @least spit that shit out...

4. I have drank water from dank ass bacteria infested ponds and steams so bond water is the least of my worries. The WORST case outcome is some major puking and diarrhea; but since I hope you have the ability to drink plenty of health water and common meds nothing to worry about.

Having said that I drank bond water plenty of times in the past with out any ill effects that I know of...
    Having said that I drank bond water plenty of times in the past with out any ill effects that I know of...

:smoking:
    Ummm don't drink bong water. If you do drink plenty of water following to dilute it just to be safe!

5. Hahaha you'll be fine, just don't drink like a gallon of bong water or somethin...that could be harmful...

6. I think that is tv show "Jackass" worthy though. A gallon of old ass bong water and a skinny ass dude/chick chugging it would be funny as hell! Any takers?

7. It's perfectly safe to get a little in your mouth from hitting the bong... hell it's even safe to chug it.

Also remember to change your bong water every session and clean your bong after every session. It wont be as bad when you get a little in your mouth.

8. alright well first off...the fact that you like the taste of bong water is fuckin nasty and second dont post duplicate threads