is it safe to buy on the net?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Suppa_K, Jan 1, 2010.

1. #1 Suppa_K, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    Not seeds but like Root Gel for example from my local hydro store, I can get it half off online.

I know its just root gel but I just dont want something sent to my house, unless its safe, dont want my address floating around because this is the place its being grown at.

2. You can order any growing supplies you want without fear. You can grow lots of other plants. Not just MJ.

Good luck.

3. I get all of my shit online. I pay with a prepaid credit card just to be safe though. But yeah there are actually people out there that grow other stuff. It's funny how your mind goes strait to illegal stuff huh. I'm the same way, it's like when I see someone buying a black and mild or cigarillo and they spark it up right there, I'm like hey man what are you doing your wasting that blunt. :D

4. I ordered a bunch of stuff from HTG supply. It's very safe and they were very discrete in their shipping, plain brown box with HTG supply on the return address label, no big logos plastered across the side of the box.

5. I order tons of stuff online. No laws against it and nothing illegal is ever sold. I use my credit card at HTG and Maryland Hydroponics without issue. I would worry my ass off if I was ordering seeds (they are not legal).

Order away.