Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Safe For Me To Smoke Again? Thanks ????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DMoneyRod1200, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Hey people. I have a question because I don't really know what to do. Well 6 months ago I was put on probation for possessing marijuana. I was put on for 6 months with a 4 month drug class. Drug testing every class. So class was M/W/F. Well I finished my drug class like 2 weeks ago, I finished early for clean drug tests. I'm suppose to get off probation this month but the end of March my mom got a call that my p.o retired. And the week later I went to my school because my p.o goes their and I see a new p.o. I ask him if hes my p.o he said "if ur on my list ill get tomorrow" now its almost May and no words from any p.o and i believe i should be off by now. Should i start smoking or should i wait. Thanks

2. #2 zombiegoasts, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    No idea what this probation is all about, but it sounded sucks. 

Is there no way to find out? It would be ashame if you get caught right after your probation, especially 6 months is not short. Better be safe than sorry.

3. Why not just walk in and ask again? That seems like your best place to start man.

4. This.
    Do not smoke until you know for a fact that you are off probation.

5. I suggest you don't start smoking again until you hear the words or receive a letter saying "your probation has been terminated" for all you know you could've gotten lost in the system somewhere just for them to recover your information just as you start smoking again and at that point you'd really be fucked. I suggest you go pay your probation office a visit and ask them "am I off probation? I was just curious considering I haven't heard from a probation officer in awhile.".

6. What they said^

7. I can only echo what the others have said, do not smoke until you are off the hook. If I were in your shoes, I would not enjoy the high considering the possibility of a drug test that would render the previous six months a complete waste. So, what's a day or two more to wait and smoke, versus smoking now and possibly having to wait another six months before you can smoke?

8. Yeah man, just wait a little bit or ask somebody.

If you get caught again you'll be in deeper shit.

9. #sweg... ask dat pig again

10. Wait until you are at least 18 years old. What else can we reasonably say?

11. All I can say is everyone else is 100% correct. Don't fuck up and decide to burn some green until you get a letter or some kinda official paperwork saying you are no longer on probation. Don't take people's words for it especially if it's someone replacing someone else's job. That means depending on how long he has been there he may not yet be situated and is still going through all his paper work an files seeing who he has to talk too and not. Who knows? He could have many people that have more serious cases than yours that the p.o. Is taking care of. It wouldn't hurt to stop in and talk to them about what's going on with you.