Is it sad this commercial actually plays ALL the time near me?

Discussion in 'General' started by HoosierIVXX, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Dunno if any of you have seen this on on any other sites, but this is a real commercial that plays regularly around Indianapolis and where I'm at school at IU.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmauUQtSy0]YouTube - Dons Guns Commercial[/ame]

It's a trip seeing this regularly during Family Guy commercial breaks ripped as hell at 2am.

2. Lmao. That guy is pretty fucking crazy looking.
    And is that a golden desert eagle? Got me reminiscen on that Call of Duty 4 :p

3. Hahaha yeah it is. He's got a Barett 50 Cal on the counter, couple of AK's in the gun rack.

4. i want to shoot that guy

and i don't trust his laugh ;D lol wtf is that at the end

5. "AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *fades to silence*":devious: This is hilarious,I would love to see this commercial around here but I might get tired of it:rolleyes:

6. Imagine falling asleep with the TV on and that volley of gunfire scares the shit out of you

I've never seen a gun commercial on TV, and especially not one for Don's Guns that looks like it was made in 1991

7. HA HA HA HA.....

That guy is creepy as hell and oddly hilarious :laughing: :laughing:

8. ROFL!

Man.. I'd love that guy, rent a gun? seriously? Sure dude, let me go kill some folk and bring it back to ya.

9. lmao, that's great

10. hahaha that dude has more than a screw loose

11. He's a few rounds short of a clip

12. He has a new one, "I don't wanna make any money folks, I just love to sell guns"