is it rude?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Nov 15, 2012.

1. if you know you're gonna be sleeping with someone later in the night, is it rude to dance with other girls at a concert?

2. depends on your relationship.....surely you would be able to read that person you plan on sleeping with well enough to figure that out.

i would say....depends

3. there are no obligations but we've fucked alot so i'm thinking she might feel a little jaded. idk, that's why i asked. those are my circumstances if that helps.

4. jaded about what???

maybe im the stoner here but i dont see any correct use of that word here..... please enlighten me cause im stumped.

she might be jealous of you dancing with other chicks, that i could see.

if you have fucked a lot and you know she is gonna put out at the end of the night then why not humor her and save you guys both the trouble and just dance with her.

5. I used jaded very liberally, slighted was better. Excuse me. But it's gonna be my birthday and I'm gonna see some of my favorite current rappers and I don't wanna feel tied down especially when I'm not but she will be visiting from upstate ny.

6. If you give her attention the sex will be better.

7. truth!!!!

BJ will be longer lol

8. YES man it will. Just dont tell her.

Every girl wants to feel loved, and at least think that you she means a lot to you.

The girls i mess with i never tell them about other shit i do, and niether do they.

They know what they have, and they stay with it, she will get super jealous, but once
    in awhile its good to make the girls your with jealous so they keep pursuing you harder.

9. Just so you know OP, the girl is fucking you so you'll dance with her at the concert, not because you have a huge cock.

[​IMG]

10. It's not like I'm gonna ignore her or not give her any attention at all. In fact, she'll probably get most of it. I just wanna be able to do my own thing for a bit since we'll be in group of people.

11. I wouldn't say that it's rude, but it'll cock block you. I remember there was a girl at a party I was kissing on, and she probably would've fucked me, but I started kissing other girls at the party, and let's just say, that girl wanted nothing to do with me the rest of the night :laughing:

She was ugly anyways :)

12. If you're fucking with one girl, why not go ahead and dance with her too...?

Yeah that's rude..

13. why not go over it with her? be like, yo im a playa and ladies dig my swag

[​IMG]

14. Only if she finds out :)

15. fuck that shit dance with all the broads you want.. if she getting jellly pull her ass in! dancing with multiple woman is even better!

16. Only do it if you can handle her doing it right back, in a more brutal fashion. None but the smoothest of players can compete with women in the jealousy game. Believe me. I don't play that game because I get violent. Just dance with her and save yourself the trouble. You won't be regretting it later when she's sucking your cock.