Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Rude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by case22, Apr 13, 2012.

1. So I recently found out a guy that I work with likes to smoke. He rolled a joint and we proceeded to get high together for the first time.

After the first hit I knew this was a shitty roll. It was rolled up so tight I could hardly get any smoke off it; imagine trying to drink frozen ice cream through a straw. Next, after a few passes the thing was practically dripping from the end. At this point I wasn't having it anymore. I ripped the end of the joint off about 1/2cm since it was just flat soggy paper and loosened up the weed somewhat by rolling it around between my fingers. This worked and the joint smoked like an actual joint, not some practical joke at a gag shop.

The guy didn't say anything, but he just looked at me like I was insane. After thinking about it, I think it might have been kind of rude to doctor somebody else's joint when smoking with them for the first time. What do you guys think?

2. Maybe next time just give them a heads up. You clearly did that with both of your interests in mind, but it may have rubbed him the wrong way :confused_2:

3. Just smoke him out next time.. Stoners are pretty chill.

4. i wouldn't have cared personally seeing how i will call some out in a heart beat for sobbing on a blunt or joint. and i have had people bust and re-roll joints when i first started rolling i looked at them like they were crazy too. but now i look at it like this if it help me get higher better i didn't care and i learned from it, but to each his own.

5. He knows how bad he rolls. It's not like he just thought that was the perfect roll. You're good. I doubt he was mad, just high and curious lol

6. Listen to this guy ^ He is right on track.

If I rolled a joint, since I can't roll, it might turn out to be like the one you and your friend were smoking. If my friend just doctored my joint, I wouldn't have complained if it was honestly not hitting at all (since I been in that situation, I would have actually appreciated someone making my joint smoke properly :p).

But, definitely would have been slightly offended that you didn't even ask "Yo, mind if I try fixing it, it's a bit tight and restrictive isn't it?". Because, it is his joint since he rolled it, whether it was bad or not. Just common courtesy.

I am sure he appreciate it though, just probably weirded out you approached it the way you did.

7. Probably thought u try and steal it lol a roach haha

8. Not rude in the least.

Probably looked at you with his insane face because it was the first time he'd gotten properly baked on his own shit.

9. Glad to hear I didn't break some unwritten rule.

I do think I should have asked or gave a heads up or something though as a few of you mentioned. It was just one of those spur of the moment actions. I made a good call, but it just felt kind of weird.

10. [quote name='"case22"']Glad to hear I didn't break some unwritten rule.

I do think I should have asked or gave a heads up or something though as a few of you mentioned. It was just one of those spur of the moment actions. I made a good call, but it just felt kind of weird.[/quote]

You should of busted hiss balls first in a jokingly way. Then fixed it.