Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it rude

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankenfish, Mar 28, 2012.

1. to ask dealers for seeds? i mean your kinda asking them for the means to stop needing them. but i cant bring myself to pay for "real" seeds from any of those sites when i'm just doing this more as an experiment. i have 1 bagseed but if it doesnt germinate i'd like to have another few to try

2. Idunno man. I mean if you get bud with seeds in it you could probably ask for some better seeds from his stash.
    Honestly just ask, if they're chill with you they'd probably fork over some growable seeds.
    If they don't grow themselves then they'll probably give you a ton of em.

3. i doubt it man, perhaps your guy will see it as an opportunity to buy some assuming things work out well

4. My guy would give me his seeds but he doesn't get that many and he's my buddy.

5. I don't know if it's necessarily rude, but it's definitely odd... if I said that to any dealer, in my experience they'd be like 'wtf?' Just get some bagseed

6. That only works if he sells you seedy weed...

7. hahaha. thats the thing. the one seed im currently in possession of is the result of many cumulative ounces of dankity dank