Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it rude to..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by midnitetoke, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Ok, so I have a dealer that has been hooking it up very fat for about a month or so (2.4 grams of DANK for 20$) and he always wants to match bowls everytime I come, which i am glad to do. The other day however, my car was in the shop, so I figured, "What the hell, Ill walk" I walk to his place, and he asks if I wanna match. Hesitantly, I say "sure" and we load a bowl. Next thing I know half my sack is blown and hes asking me to grind up another nug. I say "Nah bro, I gotta dip. I'm gonna walk home." We're in the middle of a bowl but it was his bowl, so I figured, fuck it, let him enjoy the last hit. He gets this look on his face like I'm from another planet, and basically hints at not hooking me up anymore. Ive bought off him TONS of times, brought him new customers (as he requested) and will continue business with him.

I was just wondering what you thought, did I do anything wrong?

2. No. You don't always have to smoke with your dealer. Once in a while its good because you'll become more friends than just their customer and more likely to hook you up. But you can straight up say, nah man i gotta run. or i need some bud for later or something.

3. You're in no obligation to smoke half your stash, let alone really ANY with him. Of course it's courteous to match a bowl or two, but you shouldn't feel required. And if he's going to hint/threaten to not deal to you anymore, you need to have a serious talk with him and sort things out.

4. My dealer does the same thing
    if you dont want to match, juat tell him your in a hurry.

5. My dealer does the same thing
    if you dont want to match, juat tell him your in a hurry.

6. A month is still fairly new to be perfectly fair. If it were half a year you'd be in his ace books and he'll know that you will catch him on the flip side.

Just tell him next time you'll match him bowl for bowl. He sounds like a fun guy

7. Sounds like a bit of a dick. I never knew helping smoke half the stash you just bought counted as "hooking one up"

8. If you can't afford or don't want to smoke up as much as he wants to just say so.

The problem is you went along with it even when you didn't want to, which furthered the assumption that you're a guy that likes to throw down a bunch of weed all the time.

9. if u dont wanna get a new dealer.. just call him up be like yo sorry for hving to leave so early last time.. how bout we get a longer sesh goin (insert day) ?

my dealers pretty chill i actually told him to subtract the amount of bud we smoked from his private stash from the 10 grms i always buy lol.. but hes like nah its chill.. he even lets me roll lol but yeah just be nice and chilled

10. 2.4 grams of dank for only $20 is damn good. Guy seems like a dick, just ask him what's up.

11. Maybe your dealer just had a bad day. Some shit went down and he got the worst of it or something. You never know what could of happened that day. Next time you pick up a sack still match bowls. Bring up what happened last time and let him know you don't always wanna smoke a lot at once. I don't see your dealer just flippin out on your like that and keeping it that way.

12. Next time you go back, just act like it never happened. Don't mention it. You can't apologize or admit fault, but you can't make him feel like he was being a dick either.

13. Dealers need to change thier mindset. Your hooking them up just as much as they are hooking you up. They need to think of it like a business and not like paying your friend. Also maybe he wants you to smoke half your stash so you have to buy more. A gram of weed when Im by myself vaping lasts me quite a few nights but when Im with others it seems to be gone in an afternoon.

14. You're right a month would be fairly new, now that I think about it, Ive been doing business with him since about Halloween time, I guess time goes by really fast when your stoned :smoke:

Thank you however, for your replies. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt breaking some kind of unwritten "stoner law". :p

15. Well you get 2.4g for $20 and it is normally 1g for $20 so if you dont smoke more than half your stash with him you are still getting a bit of a deal at 1.2g for $20 if you wanna look at it that way. But he still shouldn't be having you smoke alot of your stuff when you don't want to.

16. He's in Cali, so I dunno if he'd be paying $20 for 1g of dank.

17. your getting hooked up bro, you did nothing wrong at all, if its a problem its all him.

18. its always the same thing. if its not your money/weed/food/anything of value you are more careless with it. its that simple, you didnt pay for/earn it so its not of as much value in your mind.

19. a lot of dealers like to think they are more important than the people giving them the money

fuck those guys

you hold all the power over the dealer, not the other way around. dont let self important dealer douches push you around ever

20. All you guys have the wrong mindset. Perhaps this dealer thought you were friends, thus trying to smoke and chill and stuff. To leave in middle of a bowl is quite disrespectful imo.