Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it really worth it???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by el-producto, Nov 26, 2004.

1. if you got the choice between nug and regular shwag.....i used to always get some nug and smoke it out of a pipe but damn.....im back to shwag, $20 for a half ounce compared to $20/gram for dank hell nooooo......i dont give a fuck about shwag headaches or any of that bullshit.....nug is overrated, shwag keeps me high even if i have to blow a joint every hour to keep it

2. naw dude, and that kinda sux... see here I don't have nuggets but I have really friggin bright green seedless tendies. it's only 25/50 here... then there you 20/40 green midies 15/30 brown and your 50/100 nuggets... but I seriously think it's wortht he money for better green. I bet you haven't been smoking that long...

3. good bud tastes real good, but shwag will last me alot longer.
    50 for and 8th of some good shit wich is 4 mybe 5 blunts or....
    50 for a half of some shwag wich is like 16 to 20 blunts.
    I like both. I smoke the good stuff with my girl, and shwag with my friends.

4. I think the best way to go (unless you're super rich) is to go in between. Yeah, I think we can pretty much all agree that schwagg sucks unless you just started. But you can get decent stuff for 15-20/8th here, and it'll get you high just fine. Of course, I've never really smoked out of my area, so I don't know whether the middle stuff would be considered kb somewhere else, but it works for me. Why bother paying almost twice as much for pricey, exotic club weed when you can get high almost as well for so muhc cheaper.

5. Middiies are like 40 a 1/4 here. Sometimes It's really good sometimes It's ok.
    It's all i can get right now too.

6. personally i would go wit dank or just regular nug... its not that bad between $75-90 for some average-good nug were i live...

7. honestly i like gettin that sweet dank, but really its just soo pricey (60 an 8th for me). I myself am really lucky i just got a new connect who sells regs that are basically dank without crystals for 20 an 8th, but they got tons of hairs. so really the pot you buy depends on location and the hookup you got so if you can get good mids go with them and occasionally buy some really good nug

8. Great question buddy, and I totaly agree with you. You get so much more for, for so less when you buy schwagg. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE nugs to death, but I like to have them for good occasions, such as birthdays and holiday. But mostly I stick to schwagg or mids. Oh, and by the way, 20$ for a half ounce?! Thats a great deal buddy, I would stick with that as long as you can get it!

9. hey thread starter you must live in austin. i use to live there. i got 15 a gram of dank. 40 an 8th. a qp for about $80

10. \
    exactly homie.....im sorry i dont care how dank it is....im gonna get 10 so so good sized joints for the same price of 1 bad ass joint.....i mean shit, if i wanted to, i could get a pound for around 300.....i dont like that much at once though.....an ounce at the most for me. i live in houston right now not austin.....moving to el paso in a few months whichis RIGHT by the border.....the indo is cheap as shit there. yall act like shwag doesnt get yall high and shit....i smoke a few joints every day and a nice fattie will still get me acting goofy and shit. wasting yalls money