Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it Really Worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Is it really worth it to buy an expensive bong?

2. Is it really worth it to make a thread about this?

3. depends on how serious you are about smoking. for an occasional smoker like once a month probably not. for a daily toker who loves the act of smoking then yes. personally i really want one. its like a car. is an s2000 really worth it? for an old woman who only goes to the store and back, no. for an enthusiast, yes.

4. Fuck. Yes.

Do it dude, you won't regret a solid tube. Even my 50 dollar minibong was WELL worth it.

You'll get your mileage in no time, and your lungs will thank you. Just take care of it.

5. #5 frankenfish, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    absolutely. friend of mine has an $800 bong. thing is ridiculous

6. What kind?

7. Aw man,save your money for the green bro,stick to the good old fashioned blunt!

8. Best choice I made was to stop killing myself with pales and joints n shot so much and buy a mice glass bong. Do it bro

9. Yea,but the blunt has been around since ancient times...you gotta respect that,man the egyptians rolled big ass papyrus blunts and got blazed all day haha

10. Look what they accomplished,building the f*ckin pyramids!

11. not sure. might be a custom job. next time i get over to his house i'l be sure to ask

12. [​IMG]

13. Well maybe the aliens hit that sh*t too haha

14. [​IMG]

15. Hahaha...aw man,nice,you know they be smokin them grape swisha sweets lol