Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it really that hard to roll a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BwanaKuu, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I bought a pack of philies today and was going to try rolling a blunt but my roommate (smoker of 2 -3 years) said it was way too hard to roll them. I think I might be able to do it though because he has only learned through friends and never actually followed a guide to rolling one. If I follow one of the guides on youtube should it be pretty easy to do after a few tries?

2. only one way to find out, go give it a try!

3. Generally yes. But for some it's hard to have good enough cordination to get shit done(That's why Origami isn't easy yo). Also though, anything to practice at becomes easy.

4. It's not difficult really. Some people are naturally good at it and others aren't. Of course you naturally get better with practice. The hardest part with phillies is cutting and gutting it because sometimes they're dry and tend to tear. If you have a knife handy it makes the process a lot easier than breaking it open with your bare hands. Once you get that done just put some bud in and roll it up. It's more of a tuck than a roll with blunts actually but you get what I mean.

5. #5 Duckyx, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    its not that hard.

Its like riding a bike though

youll never forget.

pretty much they roll them selves.
    Practice with joints. Joints are the same motions and technique.

The gutting is the hard part. all you do is get a knife/razor. and cut it the long way. Cup the wrap in your hands. And blow air slowly into your hands. Like you would if your cold out side trying to warm your hands.
    This will help moisten the wrap so its not dry and brittle.
    break up the weed. Put it into the wrap. Roll it up. It will tuck under and over. then lick it closed. Roll it a little to make the weed a firm pack.
    then roll up licked closed. Then use a nail or something to pack the ends in a little. Just a little push to push the weed up in. so its not loose on the ends.

Light up and enjoy.

Blunts are just bigger. But they pretty much do roll them selves. just got to be gentle but firm.

With all the tuts people make of joints. No one ever shows how to roll a blunt. Really. We all understand a joint but the blunt is what people want to know.

if I had a phillie/game/cigar on me. Id make a video for you. but sense i dont smoke blunts I dont have any. But i can roll them pretty damn good.

6. that was really helpful going to try it tomorrow afternoon

7. i've never had good luck with phillies, i'm using swisher sweets right now and those roll perfectly. also look around on youtube for 'how to twist a blunt' videos, they can be a big help.

8. Well my first blunt that I rolled I did without any help. I just took some bud, took me rello, but the too together, and licked it closed. Its easy to roll a blunt, but its not so easy to roll a GOOD blunt.

9. Well, Honestly It's not too bad, my friend who's been rolling for god knows how long rolled his first blunt last night and it was damn near perfect. I haven't been able to roll a regular joint a week, but my friend called after we smoked that blunt, said he just picked up so i said hey, roll a blunt? And I rolled a good one, not perfect, but it's not too hard. My best piece of advice would be when you lick it to finish the roll, run a lighter next to it so it stays closed. when it dries it out a bit it will seal it together.

10. Use the pen technique. Wrap it around the pen, seal it (keeping enough space for it to slide off), let it dry. Then pack it. Easiest way to start imo

11. why do people insist that rolling is hard? I mean i smoke roll up cigs (Common in EU not sure about USA :confused: ) N it took me a lesson from my best friend and some practice, after 2 days it was easy.

Now theres rolling joints, which is the same pricipal in the sense you have to roll a few in order to get the technique down. Blunts i personally find easier :) Really easy to handle n seal (I use a flame to lock it).

Sadly i have many pics of my Joint creations :D But none of my bluntalicious creations :/

12. or if you don't like rolling blunts hit up a 420 store near you and buy some blunt cones, like cyclone blunts (google it) pre-rolled flavor blunt cones pack a fat blunt in those cones :smoking: