Is it really that hard to get a girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NoMercy, May 11, 2011.

1. I'm more of a person to wait, and let people come to me, just cause im not very confident, dont feel like im that good looking.. probly like, a 6/10 overall in my opinion

Anyways, so i've had girls come tell me they like me before, but only like 2 of them were alright in my opinion, and i havent had a girl like me (that i was sure of) except for 1 in the past 2 years. it just seems like I cant get who I want or just no girls really like me

This one girl was giving me signals, atleast i think she was, i didn't know her at all, but no moves were made, and it seems like she doesn't give a shit about me anymore..

I have friends that are girls, but just not girlfriends... :(

Life sucks unless you're born good looking or talented

2. Really? You need to read more threads.

3. Build confidence. Girls respond positively to confidence. If you feel you don't look good then change the way you look. Work out, buy some new wardrobe, get a decent haircut for crying out loud. You think attractive girls are just gonna fall in your lap without making an effort? You have to love yourself before anybody can love you

4. You can't just sit there and expect them to do everything. Relationships start out, and should always remain 50/50. Showing interest and confidence is what gets you noticed.

5. Its not even that, i dress good, get compliments on my clothes, my hair/facial hair is always kept good, always use cologne or spray and smell good.. but i can just name a ton of flaws about all of my body, face, stomach, back, hell, even my dick has something physically wrong with it.

No one really understands unless they're in your shoes

6. Get over your flaws and shine brother.

7. Exactly how I feel... But like the other posts say, be confident.

8. The problem is you are waiting for women to come to you. To women that shows a lack of confidence. Which you admit you have. Why do you think they should approach you? That is not the accepted standard of how things work.

Its the other way around. You're supposed to approach the woman. Nobodies fault but your own. That is a very basic.

9. #9 nnewkirk, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True, no one understands but from experience I never really cared about flaws that you described because:

A. I have flaws too.
    B. Confidence is an aphrodisiac to females. Yes, even the hot ones.

10. Well that's why God made hookers.

11. sounds like you need to go to church....jk

12. brutally true

13. So you are caught up over what you perceive to be physical flaws with your body? You sound like a female man no offense.

I think Kat Williams said it best, if a woman thinks she has a big nose she will carry that shit with her for 10 or 12 years until she has enough money to get plastic surgery and fix her big nose. If a guy has a big nose he just has to wake up one morning look in the mirror and say "Fuck it, I guess I got a big nose" and just move on with his life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktq12Ql3NY4]YouTube - Katt Williams - Too much money [HQ][/ame]
    1:09 - 1:21

Females aren't going to just fall in your lap, you can't sit by and expect them to come to you especially if you think you are a 6. A perfect 10 model jock type might be able to pull some shit like that. You just have to decide you are either all in or just don't give a fuck. If you want a female in your life right now, pursue it don't sit around because wishful thinking only goes so far.

If you don't want to put the effort in right now or don't want a female in your life right now then forget about it don't stress over it, all is well.

So you need to get over your self image issues because that is all bullshit mind games you are playing with yourself. Mind over matter, the mind is a powerful thing.

The best way I ever heard it explained was if you are always self conscious thinking everyone is watching your every step just waiting for you to fuck up so they can make fun of you then that is the biggest form of narcissism there is. Lets be real no one gives a FUCK about your life and what you are doing, everyone is so caught up in their own world and mind to give two shits that your left earlobe is slightly bigger than your right one or that you just tripped over your shoe laces.

I think you need to do some self exploration and just come to terms with your body and who you are, because there is not much you can do to change it - aside from exercise and eat - you just have to learn to play off your strengths and weaknesses, cus we all got 'em.

Meditation is very powerful. I HIGHLY recommend you at least give it a try. Give it an honest try stick with it for a solid month read some books on it and I can guarantee you will be feeling better about who you are and about life in general.

14. that isn't your problem.

you seem to need more confidence. and to just try and approach girls you think are cool.
    you overestimate how rude we are. i am the type of person (lots of people are like this, girls i know at least) who, in the proper social or daily occasion, (not a dark alley or yelling from a car window) will let anyone who approaches me talk to me.

unless they have a horrible odor, or is a jerk, i have no problem meeting a new person and chatting.
    i may or may not be thinking of them sexually, but friendly chat can lead to attraction. or to just new friends.
    someone out there thinks that you are a handsome guy.

you just gotta seek and you'll find her.

15. And Griffin3030 doesn't mean with your hand.

16. If you don't make an effort then nothing is EVER going to happen. Women rarely make the first move, and if they do it's most likely bad news.

17. Yeah, fuck, I wish it was just easier, people say just make a move, but its hard when shits running through the persons head..

n my friend knows hella girls cuz hes better looking, which just puts me even more down :/

18. Its your game more than anything. Good looks will get you nowhere, unless you know how to take the right steps that follow. I am sure you are talented at something. Passion is way stronger than talent anyways.

19. I agree. I think if you are not good looking you're pretty much screwed unless you are very talented and smart and your personality is very attractive.

most people aren't "ugly" though so you are probaby decent looking and can probably look better by changing how you dress, working out etc.