Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it real?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awilli36, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I just got some bud from my guy today. He said its "big buddha". Ive never heard of it.. Is it even a real strain?

2. Yes it's a real strain, probably not what you bought though. Post pics? Describe smell, taste, etc.

3. #4 mr puffer 420, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  4. Unless you grew it, saw the grow room and know the grower very personally, or you get your weed from a medical dispensary.

Never believe any of the stupid fictional "strains" a black market drug dealer will make up. Unless you get your weed from one of those 3 sources above, then you have no fucking clue what the strain is.

5. I dont really belive the dealers most probaly dont even know what they get. I just look for the quality.

6. I don't really have any high quality cameras so it really wouldn't work but. But it tastes very fruity and dank its got tons of crystals and is pretty light green with a little yellow in it.

7. look at the pictures in the google i sent you and look at the strain directory's to see if it's similar so you know if it is legit.

8. ehhh now that i look at the pictures. It doesn't really match

9. As long as its good bud which gives you an enjoyable high you came out ahead. :) Enjoy!

10. If i was ever a dealer, and someone i sold to ever asked me "What strain is this?"

I'd respond with "shut the fuck up"

11. I have not grown, seen my weed actually grown, known the actual grower, nor gotten my herb from a medical dispensary....and I still smoke a legit white widow strain.

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/850197-chronic.html