Is it ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by David-PT, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Hey people,

i have two amnesia plants and one of them, the smallest, started flowering much earlier than the other. And because its my first time i don't know if i should harvest it now.

I have some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think?

• Like Like x 3
  2. no one? xD

3. Needs more time, I see a lot of white pistils.
    Looks like it needs to frost up.

Do you have a pic of the whole plant?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ur getting close another week come back n post a pic so we can c what it looks lije

5. I have this one. Now i can´t take better photos because it's night and my camera sucks ahah

its hard to make them frost up because weather in Portugal has been really hot :/ ...

Ok, i will do it ... thank you!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks very happy great work if anything still needs another week. But getting real close. If u can order a 60 x pocket microscope this will let u check it crystals [tricome] on the plant u want to c atleast 10-20% Amber tricromes. If u can't get ur hands on one in time. The hairs r ur next bet. When u c them returning into the Caylax the plant is ready

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will try to get a microscope, thank you! i have another plant ,the same strain, amnesia, but it grew up much taller and larger, and was bending all over the place and now its really leave dense and the buds are really hiden... is it normal?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Outdoors tend to b a little more leafy then indoors. But yea looks great man gonna b some nice smoke u got there

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I would say that on is really the leaves are really yellow and it looks like its at the end of its life. Did you flush it?

10. the images looks more yellow than it really is... the plant is mostly green and looks healthy , just has some yellow leaves...
    Yep , i have been giving them just plain water since 2 or 3 weeks ago.

PS: many leaves have fallen 2 months ago because it got too much water from a storm but it recovered...

11. Harvest it. Its been flushed out thats why its yellow. Its good to go.

12. As long as its 50 to 70% red hairs your good plus a good note if your growing out side your gonna see some white hairs even at haverst. There is no need to flush it more then 2 weeks. The yellowing at the top of the colas means its flushed and any more time might lower your potency. Do what i do and take a few samples from it trim it wet and hang it. For about 5 to 7 days then cure it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. i bought an michroscope and half of the trichomes where amber , so i will harvest it xD thnak you people!