Is it ready for harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Herb4list20, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hard to tell but 5 weeks is short. Depends on how you like your smoke. I like 75-90% cloudy trichomes so the high isn't so couch lock but that is me. If you want more of a heavy high I would go with 50% amber trichomes. So basically ready is when your ready but I wouldn't go with less than 75% cloudy trichome heads.

2. use this chart to give you some idea of what high you want ,,mac, when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

3. Your trichomes appear to be getting cloudy with some amber, but as TheTHCWhisperer said, 5 weeks is really short. And I hate to say it, but from some of those pics it looks like you might have some bud rot there? Could just be dead leaves, but thats usually what it looks like.

4. Its an autoflower is it still to short?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Oh gotcha. I have no experience with autos, sorry. But I'd really look into that brown section. If that's mold, you need to address that immediately or you'll lose it all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If its mold how can i get rid of it?

7. ...and hope it doesnt spread. Be very careful. If it is mold those spores spread easily.

8. I was checking now if there is any mold and i coudnt see it idk but probbably im gonna harvest it in 2-3 days its my first grow anyway im already happy whit that :)

• Like Like x 1