Is it ready for harvest???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1sttimegroweraf, Sep 22, 2017.

1. If not, when will it be?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Poslano z mojega SM-J710F z uporabo Tapatalk

2. No not yet

3. I'm beginner and I have a same question with my plant, but I'm sure that your plant is not ready yet.. It has white pistils and the end of these have a little brown. Ready if the most of the pistils turn to full brown (not only at the end of these). You need to wait until the pistils will be minimum 50% brown, but would be better if you wait more (70-80% brown. It depend what kind of effect you prefer but of course you can't overwrite the genetics. People say the most precise method to check when it'll ready if buy a proper magnifier and take a close look on the bud, if most of the trichomes are milky/cloudy then ready to harvest and you will be the most highest potential weed.

You can find a many description on the web about these method with pictures.

4. You don't need a magnifying glass to know when your plant is done. She will tell you. Looks like you have a couple of weeks left

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just I said what can be read on the web.

Can you take a look to my plant with same issue on this brand new thread?:
    Is she close enough to the harvest for a final flush?

6. You can't really tell by looking at it if its ready or not. Looking at it will give you a ballpark idea but not tell you if its ripe or not. Ive had plants that looked completely different from others, each strain is somewhat different. You need a microscope to look at the tricombs to see if its ready or not. I like mine 50/50 cloudy/amber, for a more sedative high. Ive had plants that looked ready by looking at it but the microscope said other wise. I was always glad that i waited longer until tricombs were to my liking.

7. The last few weeks of their flower cycle, they fatten up more. So picking it sooner, you're actually loosing out on more bud too