Is it possible!!!!??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bud1Love, May 25, 2010.

1. is there any way to save the genetics of a flowering plant that you didnt clone while in vege stage?
    if there is anyway to save the genetics to be able to clone this crop?

2. You could try to hermi it and get it to produce seeds from it's own pollen. All you gotta do is stress the SHIT out of it.

3. i thought about that, but then id have a ton of shit bud.... i was thinking of growing a male and take its pollen and try to pollinate like one of its hairs lol

4. I believe you can clone while in flowering, but it's not good to stress the plant.

You could re-veg it if you wanted

5. You have two methods open to you. You can take a couple of clones, yes even in flowering. These will clone, just not as quickly as those in veg. I have cloned even right at harvest time. The second method is by re-vegging the donor plant after harvesting.... just leave a few buds on the plant and put it back in the veg room and leave it sitting in 16/8 light for 6 or 8 weeks.

keylime

6. yup, but then you;d have a cross between the 2 strains.

7. sweet guys!
    i didnt know you could clone while in flowering... i thought it would just die or somethin...
    im gonna try that

8. I had a hermy last crop that produced seeds that were mature in the other three females I had. I threw out the hermy bc I didn't want to have seeded bud but ended up with that anyway. I was wandering if the seeds would be females since it was a female that pollinated it but I'm guessing that's different male pollen so its a 50/50 shot like always. I haven't tried the seeds yet but the are small with brown and dark lines so they look viable.