Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedNeck Budz, Feb 11, 2014.

1. ok so i have a little grow set up, i got about a 4'x3'x7' space. im using a 600 hps for flowering and CFL's for flowering. im thinking about honing out a whole in the floor for a carbon/ charcoal filter setup. Instead of a in-line fan is it possible to use a matress inflator fan? let me know

2. If it's got enough juice in it and you manage to install it airtight, I don't see why not. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 snoopdog6502, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

You will need a fan that's rated for continuous use. A fan like that is made for intermittent use, you don't inflate 40,000 air mattresses in a row.

It might get you by for a few days if its hard wired.

4. @[member="snoopdog6502"] ok thanks man. yea i was thinking a fan like that would burn out rather quickly. but, i seen it and thought it may work.