Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to truly get high like your first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 10005988, Dec 15, 2011.

1. It seems like even after tolerance breaks (even long ones) I can smoke a full blunt or two and get absolutely ripped but never like my first time.

Oddly enough, my first time, I only smoked a joint shared between 1 other person..

So I'm smoking more, but not getting the near psychedelic experience I previously had.

2. Nah, I dont think it's possible.

After your first couple times of smoking, It's almost as if your body builds a memory for THC Synthesis therefore even if you smoke after a long T-Break, your body will already know how to synthesize that incoming THC and that is what leads to a less intense experience.

:smoke:

3. Yes and no. I believe you can have a high that's as strong as your first, but after you've become used to weed you won't get that shock factor of being high the first time.

4. Physically yes, mentally no. Like the poster above me said, its because your mind now has schema that it can use to process and refine the way you perceive a Cannabis "high".

5. I wouldn't ever want to have that type of high again. It was cool because I was younger, but now? I don't know man...I like to just relax.

6. Some do, some dont. It all depends on the toker.

7. I'm baked as fuck and have absolutely no clue what this means. :smoke: :mad:

8. Your brain stops you from fully remembering the feeling of whatever happened in the past. Try REALLY hard to imagine something that hurt you really badly. You can't think of it. You can think of the fear you felt, and know that you got hurt, but you can't /feel/ it.

How do you KNOW you're not feeling it the same? It's all perspective. When you first smoke, you don't know what the feeling even IS. After a long t-break, you go in KNOWING what to expect. That's why you're not feeling it the same. Chances are, quite of few of you do feel it the same.

9. The first time I smoked strong hash, it was comparable to my first high.

10. When you said poster i looked up to see if their was a cool poster on the wall. Mindfucked...

11. Oh trust me, I'm not feeling it the same. When I first smoked I smoke .5 in a joint between me and a friend. I couldn't walk, I couldn't find my friends who were hiding from me, etc. I was really fucked. It was very psychedelic almost.

Now, even after a t-break I can smoke 3.5 grams in a fat blunt with a couple mates and although I'll be ripped as shit after cause of my t break, I can function fine.

12. Being able to not function is simply not being used to weed. If you want a psychedelic type high again eat edibles and smoke a lot of kief and hash.

13. That's because, even after a t-break, you still have a greater tolerance.

And I dunno, I'd say that knowing what to expect would aid your ability to function.

14. Keif will help, I've always found it to really bring something to the table when I smoke it - typically much more abstract/*shiny* thoughts haha.

15. As other posters have said, yes, you can get as high as your first time, but you wont react the same as the first time.

You already know how it feels to be high, how it feels to be blasted. So you already know whats coming, when it was your first time, you had no idea what was going to happen.

16. I think it could do with the type of person you are as I have been a hell of a lot more stoned compared than my first time just last week I had a couple of joints and felt like I never had before I was absolutely high out of my mind XD

17. I got ripped my first time. The reason some people say they don't get high is they don't know how to inhale. I've seen like 20 first timers just take a drag then exhale. Quite a shame :(

18. [quote name='"Spitzz"']I got ripped my first time. The reason some people say they don't get high is they don't know how to inhale. I've seen like 20 first timers just take a drag then exhale. Quite a shame :([/quote]

You didn't read the description.

19. Whoopies just saw it, my bad, but I don't think so :(