Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ashestoashes, May 19, 2010.

1. You obviously have never smoked really good weed then. It's quite possible to overdo it. You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

I have some shit sitting right here in front of me that I guarantee would knock you on your ass with one or two hits, and if you smoked too much too quick you'd be hugging the porcelain god.

2. well there's no way to prove online the quality of the stuff i've smoked (same for you) so the only i can say is that i'm pretty well versed and though i may get high off my ass from your great bud, it will not make me sick

3. you obviously don't know what you're talking about. It is possible to green out, it happened to me when I started toking, it was at a concert, the 3rd time I smoked, thought I could take a joint by myself, got sick. And what does sex have to do with how much you can take?

4. You might not get sick. Not everyone gets sick when they overdo it, but it IS possible and even without getting sick it's possible to smoke too much. This new strain I'm working on with my current breeding project...nobody can take more than a few hits before they quit. It's quite possibly the most potent strain I've ever bred, and it's my seventh over the past three decades.

5. one joint.... ahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahhaha

6. sweet, you rock man

7. yup got a problem man?

8. ignorance is only beautiful in little kids...

9. cause you sound like you smoked an ounce by yourself the first time you smoked. It was the 3rd time I smoked and I'd only smoked with friends before. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it was hash and my tolerance was low as fuck.

10. ^ there is no shame in climbing the rope, forget this fool.

11. Yeah. Laughing at people for something like that is childish and rather lame. I don't care if someone can handle only one hit or twenty. If they love the herb that is all I care about in that context.

12. Exactly man, plus it was a learning experience, now i know my boundaries and try not to smoke too much, just enjoy it. Of course sometimes I like to get blazed :bongin:

13. I am more likely to laugh at people who overdo it, or think it somehow makes them cool to smoke so much that they can't function. Sure once in awhile we all do it, but to make it a habit or act like it makes one cool is grade school material.

14. nothing is better than respecting your own boundaries:smoking:

edit: OSG will probably say his wife is better than his boundaries lol

15. Yeah the herb is meant to be used not to be abused. I would never smoke myself retarded, I just look down at getting wasted, be it herb, alcohol, or anything else.

16. I cant say ive ever really puked because of smoking, but ive puked while smoking. I was with me and 2 other friends, and right after coughing like hell, i puked, but it wasnt puke, it was just a bunch of nasty looking mucus. I think this is because i just got out of having a cold, and there was a ton of shit in my throat. But i do have a friend who cannot handle alchohol, and has puked on cigarettes and green. Apparently if you do swallow your smoke, you do puke right after. I've heard of this happening to multiple people.

And yeah. I dont like to get too high. It just kind of kills it because all i want to do is eat a doughnut and then sleep.

17. I have heard of people puking because they smoked in the morning, or because they didn't have a properly full stomach. A friend told me that a friend of his went to the hospital cause he smoked too much before breakfast. Don't know if he was bsing me though.

18. When I'd only been smoking about six months I got my hands on one of the strongest Sativas I've yet to smoke in all my years. Not only did I puke, I have visual hallucinations.

19. I've never puked from weed. It actually keeps my food down easier. I have greened out though when I first started smoking. I smoked a few pipe bowls with my friends and got ripped (started playing the drums in my head while my friends talked)

Then we met my buddy's dealer so he could pick up, and I smoked a bong hit of dank. At this point I was too high to even be in the damn room with them (the table and light kept changing to a table and light I have at my house)

After I took a hit off a joint with hash oil smeared on the paper. This caused me to green out and I had to go lie down on my friend's dealer's couch, who I had just met. I passed out after drinking some apple juice, woke up 2 hours later still stoned, and rode my bike home.

20. Well what happened to me was I smoked a joint by myself at a gig, i went to go get a coca cola (i don't fancy alcohol) and first when I drank it I felt pretty good, the joint burnt my mouth (it was hash+tobacco) and the coca cola was fresh but after that I just started feeling bad, had to lie down for a bit. I remember an old bitch was looking down at me for smoking the joint, but then me and my friends started slam dancing and caught her in the mosh pit lol. Anyway fortunately it wasn't worse than that, but after I was feeling better I wasn't high anymore.