Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ashestoashes, May 19, 2010.

1. Yeah you really don't want to know how much we smoked that time I did get sick :D

2. #22 420stonedpanda, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    I'm guessing something along the lines of that 'ziggurat of hash'...wouldn't that be a sight... :smoking:

3. no such thing as to high u might be to high to do sertan things but not plainly to high

4. Actually it was close to two ounces* over an afternoon and evening, just the two of us. Joint after joint, hookah after hookah. Even I was a dumbass when I was underage.

*Of the very best.

EDIT: Come to think of it I'd been smoking for about 3 years or so and growing for 2. Just did the math based on my age then. That was the first time I did a session that epic with frosty bud though.

5. After a few beers, it's pretty easy for me to get too high actually.

6. Pure bud in the hookah or with tobacco mixed in?

I'm not a cig smoker, so when I partake of hookah tobacco, I have to be careful or the nicotine will make me feel physically ill.

7. I've never thrown up but i have passed out twice from a standing position before, that shit fuckin hurts. But the reasons were simple because i was too dehydrated an didn't have any food in my stomach. If you gonna smoke a lot just make sure you at least have some food in your system and you got some liquids with you.

8. I never mix cannabis with tobacco. Pure bud.

Honestly I think I threw up because of a massive coughing fit coupled with being high as fuck.

9. I've only thrown up a few times from weed, and those are always when I try to take grav hits that are brown and are way to big, and I accidentally swallow smoke.

10. The only time i threw up was when I accidently swallowed the smoke because it was way 2 big of a hit for me to handle. After that, i stood up, and i couldnt stay standing. I fell back onto a rusty metal fence and cut my leg >.> talk about fail haha

11. whoever passes out at a "concert" is a pussy and shouldnt be smoking tbh...
    i play gigs every week here in the uk and we play hardcore / deathmetal so im not exactly just stood still , im going fucking mad ( hope theres some as blood runs black fans here )
    but i still smoke about 15-20 joints and some bowls by the time i go on....
    and im fine....
    some people just cant handle it , and if they cant , they shouldnt smoke :)
    just my 2 squids

12. :laughing: Talk about arrogance. Some kids don't learn UNTIL they overdo it. Also, 15-20 joints is a lot but hardly enough to make most stoners passout or get sick :rolleyes:

Ah, kids today.

13. By your reasoning, anyone that can't smoke as much as you is a pussy.

:rolleyes:

Nice one.

14. He doesn't realize that some of us could smoke him, his bandmates, and everyone at their show under the table :D

15. yes. You are able to get sick from being too high. Example... I smoked around 6 grams in one sitting with 3 other friends. So I probally smoked a good 2.5g of very good purple. And i was just buggin out real bad and it was an un-plesant high. About an hour after I smoked I started to feel real sick, got a headache, and went to sleep.

When people get very high on good weed, they think its laced because the effects are so strong. Take it slow on your birthday. I wouldnt smoke more than 1 gram each session in the day. Roll 14 or more blunts. And just smoke one every hour or so.

16. Hahahahaha, indeed! :D

17. Lol OSG, you really never cease to amaze me :laughing: :D

18. pretty sure they just greened out dude....

19. That's not necessarily not being able to handle it, just overdoing your limits, which everyone is guilty of sometimes. Last year at Glasto I smoked 5g of some really nice 90/10 indica sativa cross with a friend and fell asleep in the middle of the crowd at Kasabian, was a good time....Just drifting off into the music while people kept kicking me in the back...

20. #40 Nuthen, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    I don't even know why the fuck it matters if someone can't do heavy smoking. If you have low tolerance, then smoke less. His mentality is retarded.