Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to smoke lemon/citrus shavings with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggyfofilly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering if it would be possible and tasty to get lemon or orange skin shavings, put it in your bowl, smoke it and have a citrusy lemony taste? :confused:

2. I wouldn't recommend it, I doubt it will taste lemony and It will just be harsh and harmful for your lungs. You could get tobacco flavoring drops to flavor your bowls but I would just try and find a better source.

3. I've heard of it being done but have never done it or seen it myself. Give it a whirl, might be tasty.

4. FYI, just because it smells/tastes like orange. Doesn't mean it will taste like that when you smoke it.

5. If you have a chamber bowl, then putting shavings in the chamber do add a little flavor to the smoke. I've done that before with different fruits. Not a very strong taste of fruit, just a touch which is nice.

6. nahh dont do it... it's nasty, tastes like burnt fruit. but if you smoke out of an apple pipe its chill cause you taste the apple a lil bit

7. OP, grab some of those lemon shavings your talking about or shave some up right now, put it on some foil, light it on fire until its lit, smell the burning shavings, determine if you actually want to inhale what you just smelt.

Good luck with your experiment though :smoke:

8. normal taste does not equal burnt taste lol. get some real fruity headies

9. Not a good idea. Smoking random materials is not advised.