Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to smoke 14 grams a day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hi

I just want to know, is it really possible to smoke a half oz of weed a day as a new smoker? I'm just curious hehe.

If you smoke everyday, will you be able to smoke more and more ?

2. Quality over quantity. As a new smoker this will become apparent when you get good shit

3. Yeah. It wouldn't be comfortable for a new tokers, and it would be a waste of bud.

However. Do iiiiiit.

4. Yeah if you're new you'd probably end up falling asleep a couple Gs in lol

5. Is it possible to do it, over time?

6. Yea 14 grams can be done without too much trouble but you're going to not enjoy the last half or quarter of the 14 grams. I'd just roll 14 joints and smoke those all day. Id do blunts but that's too much nasty nicotine.

Newbies would even be able to get anywhere close

7. Most noobies I know would probably pass out after a couple of grams. Personally, I'd also be happy to pass out after a couple of grams, you can really stretch small amounts if you need to.

8. I agree with rolling joints, put those suckers in a ciggarette pack. Thats the life rite thur

9. yes, but why would you want too? you could stay very high all day and night and not smoke that much and it would raise your tolerance very quickly.

10. probably, i know if i did id be sleeping lmao :hippie:

11. your asking a forum of people who smoke weed if we can smoke 14g. Of course we can its not alcohol, not a poision. roll 10g in blunts and joints and smoke 4g out of the bong haha

12. Well said

13. Yeah if you smoke everyday youll increase your tolerance and wont get as high of the same amount as you used to not a good thing because you waste bud and the high isnt as good why would you wanna smoke so much anyway

14. Yea and there's a video on youtube of these two guys smoking a zip.

15. Possible- yes.
    Wise use of weed, unless on unlimited budget- no.

16. Easily. In college I used to easily burn an ounce daily. Not by myself of course.

17. it's possible but I don't think it'd really be a wise thing to do.

18. Probably, but not for a new smoker lol. I would have to agree with the others, roll joints and put them in a cigarette pack, smoke them all day lol.

19. Yeah. Why wouldn't it be possible? You could roll blunts and waste it

20. [quote name='"test2564"']It is not possible to smoke 14 gm a day .iIt is very injurious to our health.[/quote]

No it's not.