Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to "shoot up" THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Havok Se7en, Jan 10, 2012.

1. There was a British documentary on medical cannabis, that had a female investigator being administered a THC solution via needle... so apparently it can be done.

Fwiw, the reporter had a pretty bad experience with just THC, and they experimented further & later administered some THC/CBD solutions, which were much more pleasant. If anyone happens to know the name of this doc, btw, I've forgotten and would like to watch it again. :eek:

2. Following up to my own post... found the segment I was talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7cZf2tFCQ]Funny Reporter - YouTube[/ame]

3. I want to shoot up now wtf lmao

Shit both lmao ones sativa ones Indica she can't hang on indicate lmao light weight get a real pothead they be like shits weak give me another hit lol

4. yeah you would, the fat would clog your arteries and cause you to have a heart attack

not smart

5. #25 Phisherman, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    Similar to heroin injection. Draw blood out of the vein into the syringe to get the THC dissolved. Inject some in. Draw more blood and continue. THC being not so soluble might take awhile. No i don't do heroin.

Edit. COuldnt you inject tinctures

6. Isn't it so much easier to smoke it? :bongin:

7. Yes. It's trippy, not nearly as strong as acid, mushers or mesc but it's still psychedelic. You can also shoot up the other Cannabanoids. They are not trippy but make you feel great.

I've never done it but I've watched it done.

8. tinctures have alcohol i think in them. Not a good idea to inject it lol.