Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to shoot up dabs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZombiePelican, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not looking to try or anything, just curious if it's physically possible to do without killing yourself in the process.

Like would it actually get liquefied enough to work or would you just end up clogging your veins?

2. It would work but only a fucking idiot would do it. The only reason you shoot something up is if other methods don't work effectively. Stick to your rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  3. I know heroin users that would never touch a needle. Even if their tolerance required it. Don't go there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well that's new, I believe it would technically work, but I don't see why someone should want to shoot up dabs, that's just kinda fukd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I heard someone that you can but I really don't recommend it nor do I really believe you can.. I wouldn't know how you would do it. THC is not water soluble so you would need to use something high in fat or something like oil.. Maybe even alcohol. But that could potentially kill you or sting like a bitch. Beside's that wouldn't really look that good on the weed community... It'll all make us look like tweakers lol.. Just stick with the rig.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We already got people looking like junkies smoking from light bulbs looking terrible, while others are blowing themselves up blasting indoors. throw in people shooting up and cannabis will always have a bad stigma about it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have used the lightbulb method when my bong broke and didn't wanna use a soda cann etc, I agree it does make you look like a crack head lol, Never again. And the taste of it was so bad I thought I was burning glass and inhaling fumes. Had to quit after a few puffs.

8. try an apple pipe next time lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. At the time I actually had no fruit, No bananas, No apple, etc. So it was either making a homemade gravity bong or using the cann (Which I don't believe neither is good for you because of heating plastic and the metal/ink on the soda cann.) But I'll always keep a spare apple in the refrigerator now on lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's definitely not impossible.

11. [​IMG]
    Don't beat ya meat on the toilet seat
    Bang your Bong with the rest of us slongs

12. It's more commonly associated with the use of another unmentionable drug. You may have been inhaling the white stuff inside if it wasn't cleaned right.

13. No I cleaned it right, I used salt and very hot water and shaked it very very well, No white dust was inside of it.

14. No white stuff inside the light bulb? Bummer!

15. That would likely be a foolish and dangerous experiment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.