Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to save clean urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Aug 18, 2011.

1. So I just got back from a camp I was sent to and now that I'm back I'm pretty sure I will be getting drug tested and I know my piss is perfectly clean now. But is it possible for me to pee in a bottle or two and save it for myself for when I might need it?

I might need it between next week or a few weeks after that, if I decide to start smoking again. But will it stay fresh for me?

And if not I will just take a longer break which is no big deal to me.

Thanks.

2. Whos testing you? and Yes you can save clean piss but if ur getting lab tested your going to have to heat it up because the test cups are usually heat sensitive to prevent ppl from givng old piss