Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to resinate your food?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by s13hatch, May 27, 2011.

1. So my question is.. Is it possible to bask your food, say a sandwich for ex., in some THC vapor. So if i make some sort of container to fit on my vape, is it possible i give my PB&J sandwich some potency? ... or am i just way too damn high ;] ?? haha, trick question!!! no such thing xD!!!

2. Many people have sucessfully used cannabis in barbequing and smoking meat, but you need a nice pile of stems. [​IMG]

3. what!!! sweardagod!! so you can resinate your food!? how though, do the activated THC molecules actually stick to yer food? say, for instance, i throw an apple in a specially constructed transparent box that will hold the vapor in and bask my fruit in the THC cloudin around the container.. after a certain amount of time, an hour or two, might my apple have some sort of THC concentration?

4. I believe folks do it primarily for flavor, not effect. And to get rid of their yard waste after harvest.