Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to not be able to get high off edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokTez, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Every time I eat brownies don't get high at all I ate 3 brownies last night everyone ate 2-3 brownies and all got couch locked and baked as fuck but I didn't. This is the second time I have ate brownies and the first time I didn't get high either. These were medical brownies to.

2. Some unlucky people do have that problem.

3. Ive never heard of this happening, maybe the third time will be the charm? Lol

4. Did you eat anything else before eating the brownies?

From what I've read on this site, you should eat a full meal about 45 minutes before eating edibles.

5. This, if you eat a fatty meal 45 - hour beforehand the edible will go straight through the stomach then into the liver then into the bloodstream. Or something like that. Also how do you get your signature picture all the way over the right?:confused:

6. Yep. Have had edible 8 times(3 medical) and no dice.

7. If you have stomach problems like IBS you will probably not get stoned.

8. unlucky man

9. Made cookies the other day, but my friend fucked up BIG time. I've eaten perhaps two just 30 mins ago. If I don't feel anything, I'll eat the rest until I'm baked. I'm pretty choked though, I should've just taken over and insisted that I do it lol.

But I've also considered that edibles don't hit me nearly as hard now, perhaps due to tolerance.