Is it possible to make co2 hash oil at home?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Seajaycj, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Is it possible to make co2 hash oil at home without a big lab? , and if so what would I need??? Would I use the same tube that I would use for bho extraction but use co2 instead and then just let it set till the co2 evaporates?

2. Co2 Extraction pressure is stupid high, Like 3000 psi.. Bho And Co2 aren't the same process at all.. There's Co2 Extraction machines you can buy.. But I suggest you do Extensive research before you attempt ,, because you don't know a lot about it (I'm Guessing)..

3. I wouldn't see why a simple design wouldn't work for this... say we have our co2 tank, a nozzle, and lead connecting it to a separate colander. The colander would be modified to somehow be opened and closed while still sustaining 3000 psi. The material would be inserted into the colander above some sort of micron net to stop the buds from blasting through, the colander would then be heated and filled slightly with co2 to achieve Super critic state. The remaining co2 would then be run through the rest of the material blasting it out into Pyrex or into a container. (You would need an automatic pressure release at the end of the colander). Even a cheap design for yourself will still end up running about 600$ or more.