Is It Possible To Have A Bad Trip On Just 1 Hit Of Acid?

Discussion in 'General' started by OneWith No Name, Apr 17, 2008.

1. im a begginer and im planning on trying acid. ive done mushrooms about a dozen times and find myself having bad trips often..i only plan on taking 1 hit, but from what i hear 1 hit causes euphoria and bliss opposed to a major psychedelic trip. i really want to avoid a bad trip on acid, and im just looking for a preview of what its like. any help or advice?

2. anything is possiable.... but honestly ur looking forward to a good time, and ull have just that. just be positive... 1 hit is not going to make you bug out.

3. Word. :D

4. Make sure you have weed for the comedown if your really worried about a bad trip, and have fun. :)

5. If you want to lessen the effect a little, put your hit on a sugar cube, leti t sit a minute and eat it. It's supposed to make the trip more mild.

6. Well..I like to think one hit of acid is nothing.

Don't have any negative thoughts about acid.

7. it all depends on the acid....i get doses that i only take one hit cause its just that strong.....im gonna eat 1.5 hits of it tomorrow and see where that gets me...it should be fun though ive never had a bad trip and i LOVE tripping....

8. Yeah, it depends on the dosage. But I think one hit is just fine.

Be prepared to feel very comfortable!

9. im planning a similar trip in a few days.
    ive dropped acid once before and i loved it, im only worried that this will be a bad trip.
    im thinking if i just stick to 1, 1.5 hits, some weed, good environment, and good music were in for a really nice time.
    your thoughts?

10. I've only done shrooms too, but from what i've heard/read, it's easier to have a bad trip on mush than on acid, so if you can handle shrooms, you could probably handle acid.

11. So long as you're in a good environment, with people you know and trust, and are looking for a good time, you'll have a good time on acid.
    But one hit generally doesn't do much, my first time I did two hits and loved it.