Is it possible to grow plant outside in the UK?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SpaceDoritos, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Title says it all really guys. I'm talking about no lights or anything. would this just not work at all? Cheers

2. It's been a while since science class but I believe the sun in the US is the same as the sun in the UK.

After careful calculations I do believe with a bit of effort and knowledge it is possible to grow weed in the UK

3. yep, its totally possible. theres even a gigantic thread just for the UK in the outdoor growing section of this forum.

what you need is a fast flowering strain (no sativas) that can handle the cold wet weather of september/october without molding.
    I grew frisian dew with friends this year here in northern germany where the climate is about the same as in the UK and I definitly recommend this strain, although Im sure there are many more great strains that grow well under the same conditions.

4. Thanks for the answers guys and i'll definitely look into frisian dew, cheers ;)