Is it possible to grow mushrooms in the dark??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Don Juanius III, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Will they grow in the dark?:confused:

2. dunno, this is a weird forum so someone might, dont know of any shroom forums.

3. the life of a magic mushroom is mostly growing throughout the night, too much light will dry them up and kill them. warm temperatures, high humidity, and loads of darkness are the environment meant for mushrooms.

4. haven't cultivated boomers, but check out The Shroomery it's a great resource on all things shroom related.

Enjoy.

5. damn i am so stoned, so sorry if this is offending,

But i thought that this was a "MARIJUANA GROWING" forum? Jsut a thought

I lvoe you guys :)

6. My friend growns them, they pretty arn't supposted to get light. The do need a little sometimes but it doesn't even have to be direct sunlight and never for more than a few hours. mushrooms are really easy to grown if you have the proper set up and they grow pretty quick also.

7. Damn i read through the last post like 5 times, cause i thought there was a typo :) Fuck im stoned!!!

anywhos, growing mushrooms has been a dream of mine for a long time.. but i would jsut raise cows, and milk them, and get another bonus from them too... unlimited manure, grow the shrooms, make tea.. and sell it on ebay!

8. Mushrooms will grow in the dark, they dont harness energy from the sun like plants do.