Is It Possible To Grow High Quality Dank From Unknown Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I was curious if I could get a high quality dank from home grown plants I planted unknown seeds from very good pot I smoked and I knew it would be good to grow......, considering good environment, and not pollinated by a male. The plants look to be an indica dominant hybrid. And how much could a yield from a topped and super cropped indica dominant hybrid that's approx 2 and half feet tall right now, but still have 60 days till first, all opinions appreciated. Here's a picture compared to a 1 gallon jug

Attached Files:

2. Yes you can..
    I remember reading that chemdawg was originally from a swhwagg sack.

3. Thanks, what could the yield off this particular plant be, as shown compared to the 1 gallon jug, the plants a little over 2 ft tall right now and still 50-60 days left till first frost, how much yield should I expect from this topped plant that's indica dominant.

4. Yes. You can get dank bud from mexi brick shwag seeds if you grow them right.

5. The seeds came from already good genetics, it was very good mid grade that was very green, visible trichromes and few seeds and good smelling and had a very good overall high. What could the possible yield be for this perticular plant it is in 5 gallon buckets and gets fed a tomato fertilizer and is topped and is about 2 and a half ft tall right now, bu still have 60 days till the first frost