Is it possible to grow 1 outdoor plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salty Plums, Nov 24, 2012.

1. So I've been doing some research and I'm quite confused with all the different methods and guides with missing information.

Here are my questions:

What soil do I need for the party cup stage/sprouting? What soil do I need for the other stages?

Ok, so I know how to germinate a seed and plant it to become a sprout, but how long do I keep it in a party cup until I move it into a larger 2-3 gallon pot?

When do I move the plant from the 2-3 gallon pot to the outdoor location?

When is the best time to start germinating seeds for outdoor use (I live in Canada, 30 days after last frost mid June)?

Thanks for taking the time to help me! Much love:D

2. Stickys man, read every last bit.Much to learn.

3. happy frog is good for seedling or clone, also light warrior.. We mix the 2 together and add perlite..
    poke good size holes through the bottom of ur party cup, when you see roots coming through its time to trans plant to a 1 gallon container..
    I'd get the seeds germinated say a month before last frost and try to get them in the one gallon container a couple weeks before you go out to the ground with them..
    the final soil you use is something alot stronger, like say, fox farms ocean forest..
    You'll move the deal outside when temps and light conditions are correct in your area.. you'll have to meet and ask local tomatoe growers in ur area or mj growers would be best..

4. Awesome! This clarifies a couple things for me.

5. hit me up if you got any more ?'s.. I'm starting to get pretty good at outdoor..