Is it possible to get shit seeds from a bank?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by superchill0605, Jul 19, 2018.

?

Should I cut down the shit plants and make room for my good strain to thrive 5 weeks in?

1. Cut them

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. don't cut them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So I've been growing a while. Never have I seen what I'm witnessing. I bought 10 northern highlights seeds and 10 blue dreams seeds from gorilla seeds. The NHL is doing amazing but the blue dream is burned to a crisp white shit whisky thin buds growing.
    I'm thinking I got shit genes

my temp does get high when the lights come on due to summer time. About 85 to 90 but I am running co2.

I run 4 600 watt lights amd use roots organic nutes.

My question is, is it possible I got a shit bag of blue dream seeds? They look awful at 5 weeks. Not anything id smoke. Should I toss them?

• Like Like x 1
  2. yep its easy to get a few shite seeds even from a reputable seed bank but most seeds are ok ,,,,but some times a rogue batch off seed gets through ,but some times it cant be helped ,,really though you cant say whats going to happen with the seed till you germinate them ...always buy from a well established Seed-Breeder if you can .mac..

3. I’m growing 5 strains and was really excited when germinating three HSO Black D.O.G. Long story short, two were dead seeds without any germination. The one that did germinate is growing slowly, has brittle stems and just doesn’t want to train. I think I got some bad genetics here too

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They germinated great and veged great too but they just are terribke in flower

5. I ordered some blue Dream and blue dream cbd last year, supposedly photos. The seeds were still in the fancy vial enclosed by the wooden box so I'm pretty comfortable they were the real deal from HSO. The BD CBD was one of eleven plants in the grow. Within less than three weeks it began flowering under 18/6 light schedule. Eventually grew to about 20" high and harvested 8g of bud. Obviously heavy ruderalis genes but curious why it showed up in a photosensitive strain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damnnnn

7. lol...i once ordered a seed catalog and got instead a package of magic mushrooms back from the company ,,so when i phoned them they said keep them ,,and then they said that the trouble of hiring people who smoke to work for him ,,orders get mixed up ...that was a UK company ,,,got tio say though the magic shooms were nice ( this was berfore uk government made shooms a class A drug ,,so getting seeds mixed up is easy to do ,so it seems,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1