Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to get mouth cancer if you smoke a cigar every week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woot15, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I was thinking about starting to smoke cigars. I didn't plan on inhaling but i still heard about the risks of oral cancer. I was wondering if i smoked a cigar every week would i still get mouth cancer?

2. Short answer: Yes
    Smoking tobacco will definitely increase your risk of getting cancer. Although so people are much more prone to developing cancer than others. Some people smoke for 5 years and get cancer. Others have smoked for 30 and are still fine

3. Duh? That's like saying if you go swimming once a week is it possible to get skin cancer?

Like no shit? If it causes cancer it causes cancer, doesn't matter how much you do it.

Damn.

4. jaysaucey

5. the first time you smoke tobacco you have a chance of getting cancer. questions like these are either bad trolls or you're just dumb. sorry dude :(

6. Irony...

7. wut o_O

8. Is a frogs ass water tight?

9. You can get mouth cancer if you never smoke in your life.

10. Possible? Yeah

Probable? Not likely