is it possible to get more than 400g off one plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fireinside2288, Oct 28, 2008.

1. has anyone grown a plant with 400 plus grams of dry weight? if so how what nutrients. and also what style of growing? soil or hydro? lst or trimming?

2. for a beginner? no way.

3. for indoors i'd say more than 100 per plant is pretty stellar. 4 outdoors might not be so unreasonable.

4. Has alot to do with your spin on the situation I wouldnt say thats imposible just very unlikley check out big bud strain many seed banks have it it was bred to have a hight flower ratio beleive it won the 1999 cannibis cup also. This is good strain with high yields check out the scrog method of growing there is a sticky of here on the forums...takes some time but yield is the best.

good luck

5. I had a little under a pound on my Blueberry this year. Outdoor.

A begginer would not likely get that much and it depends on the conditions/growing season as well.

Indoors no way.

6. not indoors, yet! but if someone comes up with a way let me know:)

7. Best I ever got from one plant is 26 ounces of dried/cured. About 740 grams. Outdoor. I am going to try to beat that next year.

8. I wish I lived in spain :p

9. A pound indoor can be reasonable, you just need to do it right... 1000W HPS, 5 gallon bucket, 5 weeks of veg and a 6 foot plant oughta do the trick..