Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to get mmj for headaches that never leave??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brado34, May 26, 2008.

1. i get headaches and they never go away this has been happening for about 3 years now please help me?

2. If they never leave, how's cannabis gonna help? Have you noticed a difference with cannabis?

3. well they do go away but i get them about 3 times a week.

4. If u hv a doctors record stating u hv chronic headaches or migraines, then yes. . .a cannabis doc may recommend cannabis for you.

5. Yeah the major thing you need to get a card is medical records aka proof that MMJ will help you.

6. what type of proof i have started a daily log of when i get my headaches. ( doctor reccomended)

7. I have headaches also...MINE rarely ever leave until I blaze.I have my card and to smoke does help.I have nerve damage in my back, legs and neck.They put me on these pills with mass amount of caffine in them...no way.....I would rather blaze.The pills made me feel all spacey .... I dont know how to explain how the pills made me feel...just plain shity.SO MY FRIEND SMOKE ...SMOKE EVERYTIME YOU GET A PAIN ANYWHERE ...IT HELPS....good luck and be safe

8. I got my mmj recomendation for migrains. I had a past with them and got an MRI to find out the problem. And yes mmj helps my headachs. Thank god for mmj