Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it POSSIBLE to get a green card for Anxiety/Depression?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DannyH, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well without a doubt this is the medicine, but i guess it wouldn't be bad to obtain it legally. Fund the schools and whatnot.

Can medical marijuana be given out for anxiety?

2. What state are you in?
    Yes it can, to answer your question; however.

3. Yes, that's the reasoning behind my medical license. I wouldn't consider any other medicine.

4. Yes it is possible

5. For people with severe anxiety and depression it is as debilitating and life-draining as any physical disease. You should be able to get it, although California and Colorado are the only states that give out cards easily for those conditions. That Cali address idea seems pretty good.

6. #6 The Botanist, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    So they will give me a card if i live in south carolina?

I have depression...mildly, but it's there.

Edit: Nevermind, i just saw the sticky. Looks like this state really is the worst one.
    I mean damn, SC is poor, has low test grades, and won't allow any marijuana. This state should just get paved over for a huge parking lot...

7. No if you don't live in a MMJ state you cannot get a MMJ recommendation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.